FAQ’s About GetResponse
GetResponse offers a free trial for 30 days after that you have to go for a paid plan, It does have any free plans to use.
If you are looking for an All-in-one marketing tool for your business, GetResponse is a clear win. Aweber is also a great tool for email marketing and automation
Creating a newsletter in GetReponse is very easy, Here is the step by step process:
1) Click on the menu on that dashboard and select Autoresponder.
2) Select an Autoresponder title
3) Select a list linked to autoresponder
4) Choose Autoresponder settings
4) Create a subject line
5) Go to the Design section and choose predesigned templates
6) Once designed click on save and published
A landing page is used to collect information from a visitor in exchange for helpful resources. An excellent landing page contains information about your company, an email subscriber form, Important resources related to your services. It has information about your digital products and services you offer. Contact information, client testimonials, and information about your upcoming events.
To create a form in GetResponse, follow this step by step process
1) Go to forms section from the menu
2) Click on create form button
3) Now choose the type of form and size of the form.
4) Choosing any template it takes you to drag and drop builder
5) Simply create a form here and click on publish.
6) Now choose where you want to host this form.
7) Put this code into your website and you are done.
Yes, GetResponse has an affiliate program for its partners. GetResponse offers two types of options for its affiliates. Either you can choose for its $ 100 per sale option or 33% per sale recurring payment option.